Pages

Categories

Friday, May 8, 2009

What am I doing here?

I want to be one of the cool kids. MySpace? Dying. Friendster? Dead. Facebook? Cool, but everybody is on it. Twitter? Makes my thumbs hurt. Blogging is the brave new frontier of content (and content is king).

This is also part of my effort at shameless self promotion. In the digital age, the value of your name takes on a global aspect. What is the first result when you google your name (go ahead, google yourself, it's naughty)? Hope that it is you, but it probably is not. Luckily for me, it is (for now). The fruit of my personal SEO (search engine optimization) project. This blog is just another element of that effort to make sure that Google knows that I am me.

So what to write about? Hmmm.....I'll figure that out later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Anonymous is okay, but it is easier for me to respond if you at least make up a name.