Pages

Categories

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Product Review--Crank Bros mini pump



This pump is outstanding if you are a mouse. I got it because I needed a pump to travel with that had a gauge on it. This pump must be targeted at those with really, really, really small wheels, because it pumps a 1/2 thimblefull of air at a time. It took me 20 strokes to get a 1psi increase in pressure. Since I had to mostly deflate my tires to pack the wheels into the travel case, I got a nice long upper body workout pumping them up.

Lucky for me, my tires lose about 5psi a day, so I can stay in shape. Actually, I have just been riding to the nearest shop and borrowing a floor pump. I don't want to get all Hans & Frans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Anonymous is okay, but it is easier for me to respond if you at least make up a name.